Home Apts Las Vegas Kitchen Fire Causes Damage in Rentals Las Vegas

Kitchen Fire Causes Damage in Rentals Las Vegas

by Daniel E. Fava
apts las vegas: granada

apts las vegas: granadaA kitchen fire caused $20,000 damage in rentals Las Vegas recently. It was the t3rd kitchen fire in Las Vegas in 24 hours.

Fire and Rescue personnel responded to a 911 call after residents saw smoke coming from the unit. Las Vegas Fire and Rescue spokesman Tim Szymanski said, ” Firefighters responded to the most recent fire at 11:45 a.m. after receiving calls of smoke coming from an apartment in the 2400 block of Sunrise Avenue near Eastern Avenue and Fremont Street.”

Residents who saw the smoke grabbed a fire extinguisher and kicked in he door of the apartment. The resident was not home at the time. they attempted to enter but flames were too intense according to the folks at https://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/oct/08/kitchen-fire-causes-20000-damage-apartment/. The resident returned home to find firemen putting out the fire.

Most fires in rentals Las Vegas and around the country begin in the kitchen.

How about you? Any luck finding rentals Las Vegas? Comment below.

Make Apartment Complexes Fight Over You!
To find your Preferred Apartment, please refer to https://www.marketapts.com/apartments

Or, click here: https://www.aptslasvegas.com/discover-las-vegas-apartments

You may also like